Missing You at Bedtime, Daddy is a bedtime book for parents who are unable to be at home with their children at night. The book goes through the bedtime routine while the child pretends that their missing parent is there with them. Starting with bath time, the children wash, play in the bath, brush their teeth, put on their pajamas and read a story with their parent. The addition of personalized photos allows the child to see their missing parent help put them to bed every night, despite being away. The best part of Missing You at Bedtime is that it allows parents to express to their children how much they are loved and missed. With a combination of engaging narrative, beautiful artwork, and an ability to add personalized photos, these books are the perfect way to connect families, despite the distance between them.
Missing You at Bedtime, Daddy is a unique book because it helps parents who can’t always be at home deal with three main problems:
1. Miss spending time with your children: Sometimes a parent has to make the decision to be away from their family and not spend as much time as they want with their loved ones. Maybe that means you have to work long hours during times when your children are home to support them. Maybe you made the choice to serve your country. Maybe your family is separated. The Missing You series is unique because you can add your own personal photos into the book so that your children can see you as they read, making them feel like you are spending time with them, despite being away.
2. Afraid you aren’t a big part of your children’s lives: It is hard knowing that when you aren’t at home, you miss those everyday moments with your children. The Missing You series has an engaging narrative about every day events that will make you feel like you are there with your children, participating in those activities with them.
3. Feel guilty that you are not home: No parent wants to leave their children for extended periods of time. You want to be there, but sometimes it just can’t happen. The Missing You Series tells children how much they are loved and missed, making you as a parent feel a little better knowing that your children can be reminded how much you want to be there.
With the Missing You Series, parents can feel better leaving the house, knowing that their children will be reminded of how much they are loved and missed. No other book offers that to children and their families. I promise that:
- You Will Feel Good When You’re Not There,
- Your Child Will Know You Care,
- You Will Be Remembered
My unwavering promise is at the heart of every Missing You children’s book. We want every child to know they are missed and loved by their parents, bringing you and your child closer together despite being apart.